follow
dash
fohfaifsik

Saya selalu tanya kenapa penggunaan terma loyar buruk.Kenapa bukan tayar buruk ataupun loyar beruk? -Rahman Kassim

Klik "CERPEN" untuk teruja.

Posted on 26 January, 2013 at @ 6:38 AM, you can leave your comment (0) (0)
i love you tide tide!
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته
the moment when i miss everything at SMK Sri Gading, and Yes, definitely I will laugh not to cry ;'>.

Dear Sesega's Memory, Sorry, for being rude.
Sorry, for leaving nothing special for you.
Sorry, just because I'm arrogant.
and sorry, for leaving you all.
Seriuosly, Sorry for everything ;'<.


I miss the moment and will remember for a last longer time being one of the Aspurians and definitely one of Batch Form 4. I love you, and no more doubt. Pls, dont forget me just like Girls Day ever say.


the moment wwhen i'm at the midst of hardship. the ways to pass the obstacles easily with them. doing all that crazy time with them; changing our outfits, wearing the contra scarf, singing all song follows our melody, bullying that juniors and many that you ever can't imagine it.


spending time together with my others sixx friend at Rawang totally awesome. Escape from 'rentas desa' just to go the waterfall. I clearly remember the experience riding the coach, shopping at TBS, eating Barbeque, sleep together AAAAAAA; totally finger licking good.


definittely not forget, how my friend celebrate my birhtday, how them spend their money just to buy my presents. AAAAAA; seriously, make me burst in laugh ;3 can't forget ever memory there.

also, them who cheer and bring the sunshine also close the dark cloud; the smiling one, the Headgirl- Kak Teha, the unmatured seniors- Umi/ Kak Syaza, all my form five seniors, Btach 97 who totally awesome, Batch form 3,2 and 1, Al Amanah, Aspurians, Sayananania, 4SN1, ex-3RK1, 2RK1, 1RK1, my beloved teachers, Pak Cik Kantin, Kakak DM, and Sesegarians will not be forgotten.

and last, I currently seek for the Forgiveness from a person; who I hate, who always I talk back, who I never say any good thing about him. Acttually, there are two boys, but I had been forgiven by the other one, not from the other else. and, soryyyy. not more than that. kboiiiiii.

asdfghjkl;
Ainlalalalalala

Labels: , , ,