follow
dash
fohfaifsik

Saya selalu tanya kenapa penggunaan terma loyar buruk.Kenapa bukan tayar buruk ataupun loyar beruk? -Rahman Kassim

Klik "CERPEN" untuk teruja.

Posted on 10 November, 2012 at @ 5:36 AM, you can leave your comment (0) (0)
Random


actualy, I have no idea again to write post. I'm just get bored this night and lazly turn on the laptop and awkward for a while. Lol

And, yesterday, I went to Legoland, Malaysia. hahha, the first Lego Theme Park in Asia. You know what, The Dragon, The Treasure and the main one, Project X are awesome and daebak. I shout "ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" while riding them. I wanna bring all my daughter and son soon I have my own family to there and ride again the Project X.

now, I realised that school holiday is nothing. and nothing that I can do :( I want to go back to school again and have fun by learning in the class. Currently, I try to learn Addmath forr the next year from my brother. and it really really really hard! How can the genius student can score well in Add Math? I'm curiuos. =="

Addmath, please be NICE wwith me, thank you.

Bye, I love Boyfriend's new song, Janus. And last night was ASK12, and believed me, INFINITE KING RANKING is better than that whatever prizes giving. Can you imagine, ASK is meant by "Artis Siket Kain" that I yell to watch it. Better open Youtube and watch my kguy. kLol, anneyong.

"You Are Not A bad Girl, Please Smile Again"-Boyfriend.

Labels: ,