follow
dash
fohfaifsik

Saya selalu tanya kenapa penggunaan terma loyar buruk.Kenapa bukan tayar buruk ataupun loyar beruk? -Rahman Kassim

Klik "CERPEN" untuk teruja.

Posted on 04 August, 2012 at @ 1:59 AM, you can leave your comment (0) (0)
Random
السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركا ته


-no image, no icon, no gifts no anything-


I don't know why I'm eager to write a post today, actually on this week. My blog was left and I also did not put any notice where I was missing, right?

Obviosly, this week and the next week I will sit for a PMR Trial which will be held on 9 until 15 August for the normal students like me, while 9-16 August for KAA's sudents. please pray for me, OKAY? Without no doubt is, I'm not prepare yet! Help me, help me! Ameliorate~ \omo~/

Starting from the last week, there are about sixty students were choosen to be among "Targeted Student". hahaha, and I'm one of them!! not to be proud, but I'm just happy \v/. There are several students from my class ( 3RK1 ) RK'2, RK'3 and also KAA. Hence, we have to attend an extra class everyday until 2.30 pm! It is tired, but i'll do anything for PMR~!

Andddddd, gueess what? today is my birthday accorrding to hijrah's calendar. 15 Ramadhan, I was born when my parents wanted to 'Sahur' fifteen years ago. But that, I did't have any appettite to have my sahur this morning, I don't know why =="

till the, see yaa. Izzura had sychoed me, fucking yelling much \u/

My siblings and I are crazy with Harry Potter - old habits die hard!


ADIDOD.

Labels: ,